Sunday, January 31, 2010

Maura

Well our Miss Maurs is a little under the weather. We got a call on Friday that she had a bit of sore throat but no tempature but could we come and pick her up. It wasn't a big deal we live just a few blocks from the school. So I went and picked her up.
On the way home she is telling me how sore her throat is and I just tell her not to talk so much and she would feel much better. So as soon as we get all she wants to know am I going to take her to the doctor. I told her no as she didn't have a tempature that we would wait and see what would happen. Well she did throw up a few times later on in the evening and the highest her temp went was 100.0. So I just gave her some Calpol to make her feel better.
Then on Saturday she was fine and then she would hit a low when her temp would pop up. But the highest it went was 101.0. The only thing she complains about is her throat but all I cna see is its a bit red and one of her tonsils is a little inflamed but no infection.
Today she is hopping all over the place and talking soo much. She is eating and drinking like she would do on a normal day. Then this evening she says look at my body I have a rash. Sure enough she does so instead of her going to shool she will be going to the doctor. She will have to be checked out for strep but for now she doesn't have a temp just a bit of a sore throat and a rash just on her body.

No comments: