Sunday, January 3, 2010

Saturday and Sunday

Well Saturday started out really good sorry being a bit sarcastic in saying that. I should say the day started out with Finnian puking and I guess the day went downhill from there. I was feeling a bit crappy too. But we chugged on through the day. Poor Finny he was miserable but at the same time not too crappy. I guess all we both needed was a good nights sleep. I went to bed at about 9 pm which is very early for me. I am usually up until the wee hours. But I got up this morning and I felt great but now I fel like my leaba is calling me.
Today we went to see Dee and Rick's house and the whole lot of us went. Finnian got to hang out on Dee's couch. Eoghan and Maura were looking all over for the cats. They found Mikey well you couldn't miss the lump under the covers on the bed but Dakota she wasn't to be seen. Well at least I didn't see her. Finnian was in a bit of a bother so the one way to keep him happy is to rock him. Now he isn't small or light he isn't too bad to pick him up he only weighs 33lbs but his legs seem to go on forever he really is a string bean. Well you see the was a bit miserable because he was having a problem peeing. Of course I packed everything but his cath kit but at the same time he was still in his window of being left to see if he could go on his own. Thankfully he did go when we came home now we just have to watch out for seizures. His peeing problems and seizures seem to go hand in hand. He also has a bit of a runny nose and a bit of a cough so I guess the puking yeasterday morning was just the start of his cold . His tummy is a bit upset so I guess we will just have to increase his prevacid to get him over this ..
I am also getting better at putting in his new contact lenses and for Christmas he got a new mobile for his bed the problem we had was attaching it on to his bed. Of course Santa Clause wasn't thinking when he left it for Finnian but Mammy figured out a way to hook it on to his bed. You know he can see it the poor lad nearly gave himself whiplash watching the thing go around and that was before I put in his eyes (contact lenses).
Now I must go and give Finnian his nightly dose of meds and lets see if I can get his contacts out in one go that would be sweet.

No comments: