Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Well things went fine on Sunday Mother' Day. Finnian was in a great mood and interacting with everyone. You should see how his face lights up when Grandad talks to him and he tries so hard to talk back. Its was such a nice day and we were outside I had my head screwed on right for a change and even had sunscreen for the kids. I put it on all three of the kids but I forgot to put it on Finnian's face he got a little pink but not burned so he is getting good colour.
Even after the rough day on Saturday Finnian was really in great form.
Spoke to the Nurse today and we both agreed to increase the Keppra again by 125mg in the morning so now we have to remember he takes 1375mg am, 1250mg afternoon and 1375mg pm along with all the other medications he takes.We just have to wait and see how this increase will effect him hopefully it will be positive.if not when we go back in June we might have to change something. Its funny I can remember every medication he has been on how much and for how long he was on it what had worked and not worked for him but yet I cannot remember to eat my breakfast in the morning.

No comments: