Monday, May 18, 2009

Can you believe it?

The kids all went off to school this morning so I was catching up on the ironing and on the phone to the Mammy when I got a call from the school. No it wasn't from Finnian's school it was from Eoghan and Maura's school. It was the school nurse. Get this Eoghan was sent to the nurse office because he was sneezing alot in class. The nurse said she had taken his tempature and it was normal and he didn't seem sick other than sneezing She said she put a hot pack on his forehead and he sneezed a few more times and he was able to blow his nose. She said it was probably his allergies and I agreed and told her to send him back to class. I told her not to worry if he was sick he would not have gone to school but the kid has very bad allergies which he gets shots for and now takes Zyrtec because of everything blooming. My allergies were acting up today too and I even had to put in eye drops so I would't scrub my eyes out of my head.
Everyone is so afraid becasue of the Swine flu but come on its the season for allergies so some kids will sneeze, wheeze, cough and snort but it doesnt mean its the flu.
Aaggghhh

1 comment:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Oh my word! Yep, they even closed schools here for awhile