Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

Well they got me good today. At 7am Joe called the usual am call and told me we got a ticket on the van. Of course " what do you mean a ticket? what did we get it for?" then he starts laughing April Fool I got you. Then this afternoon Bonnie calls she is Finnians nurse and proceeds to tell me that the school bus broke down and she has the keys to her truck in her pocket so how would they get home from school. I just told her to take a cab home and I will pay for it. So I am waiting for her call to say she is near the house when next thing in they come. and say April Fool I got you.
But all in all Finnian had a good day at school and even had a good speech sesion. So tomorrow we go to the pulmo to get him checked out and watch he won't be congested.
Put in a call to the gentic doc to see if most of his results are back I don't think the one they sent to the Mayo Clinic is back but all we can do is wait and see.

No comments: