Friday, April 17, 2009

Well the weekend is here and we are finally getting with the times. We are up grading our computer and our service. So hopefully it won't take hours to up load pictures. It was funny some of my Easter pictures took me 4 minutes each to up load and email to my Mom and it took her 32 minutes to download them and all I sent her were 4 pictures. So I think my Mammy will up grade soon too.
Eoghan and Maura go back to school on Monday, well Eoghan has to go in late as he has a doctors appointment. He has to go to the GI doc to get his belly checked out and we will also find out when he will have his GI scope with biopsy done again.
Our Finnian has been having good days again Thank God compared to the start of the week. THen again the weather has been more favourable for him We are going to get his hair cut tomorrow. Thankfully there is a really nice barbar just 2 blocks from us that don't mind cutting his hair.For now its easy I just sit in the chair and sit Finny on my lap and hold on to his face and he gets his hair cut. I don't know how it happens but when I cut his hair he always has curls but when the barbar cuts his hair its always straight and it takes forever for his curls to come back. I will do before and after shots.
Night All.

1 comment:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

I hope you have great luck with your upgrade :). Enjoyed the Easter pics