Sunday, April 5, 2009

Saturday was a sleepy day for our Finnian but by the evening he was back to himself. Today was good and he got into trouble the little stinker. You are probably wondering what trouble could our Finnian get into. Well let me tell you what he does, he pulls hair and boy can he give a good yank at the same time he says "ni" (nice). He gets his feeding tube and sticks it in his mouth and opens the medicine port and then sucks the formula out. He can bite a hole in his feeding tube he might have problems but has great teeth. But what he did today is only the second time he has done it he disconected his feeding tube and there was formula everywhere. Mind I was not at home when this happened but as soon as I got home Eoghan and Maura were telling me all about it.
Not only do I have the regular laundry to do now I have a couch that I have to strip and scrub thankfully its all washable.
Eoghan and Maura don't finish school untill Wednesday but Finnian is on his spring break.

No comments: