Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Eoghan and his EE

Well our Eoghan ha been having trouble with his belly again. Got a call from the school on Monday that he felt sick in his tummy, he had a slight temperature and didn't feel good. I just went and got him from school. Then today the nurse called again that he was in her office feeling nauseous but he didn't have a temp. I told her not to worry but send him back to class its just his allergies the tree pollen is very high but Eoghan doesn't have the same symptoms as most people with allergies his effect his digestive tract. You are wondering how can tree pollen effect his digestiv tract well when you breath in everything goes down the one pipe so he is inhaling the tree pollen. So not only is he on meds for the EE and getting allergy shots he is now on allergy meds.
I feel like I haave a pharmacy in my kitchen. Oh well thats life in my house.

No comments: