Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Weather Man

Well our Finnian is our weather man. We always know with him when the weather is changing. I feel bad for him because the weather is changing so much and quickly too. He doesn;t seem to get a chance to adjust. Yesterday he had a great day at school he gave his all in therapies. Last night he was good but I like to spend just Finnian and mammy time so he fell asleep snuggled on the couch with me. He was fine ,I picked him up to put him into bed everything was good. Put him in bed and was fixing his blanket up around his shoulders the way he likes it then I saw a twich and another and another and another.......... Dam he was having a seizure a bloody infantile spasm. All I could do was watch and wait. Thankfully it stopped on its' own it wasn't a bad one but it was still an IS seizure. So I knew then that we would be in for rain today and boy did it rain. Thunder and lightining and heavy down pours. When Finny got home we found out it wasn't a great day at school. He was in his usual rainy day mood, cranky, tried, leave me alone mood. He was abit twitchy when he came home but it didn't turn into anything we had to worry about. Tomorrow is suppsoed to be nice but rain again on Sunday.

No comments: