Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What a morning

You know I just knew that today would be a weird day. It started out with Finnian have a bit of paralysis in his left arm. This is something that we have noticed in the past where he doesn't move his left arm and when you pick him up his arm would just hang like a wet noodle. Later on he was all set up nice in his "man" chair when his nurse said "he is having a seizure". It was one we haven't seen in a while but its a bit scary as his O2 really drops fast. I know I am a bit of a terrible Mother but I did indeed video tape it. We were asked by his neuro to tape all of his events if possible. I know they cannot say for sure by looking at a video tape that "yes" its a seizure they also need the EEG to tell them but at least they can see what "events" he is having.
Got his surgery scheduled for May 3rd to get his hard ware removed from his hip and legs.

Maura is making her First Penance on Saturday. Finny and myself will be going with her. Daddy has to work and Nanny will take Eoghan to Scoil Gaeilge. So its a busy Saturday for everyone.

No comments: