Thursday, April 21, 2011

I haven't slept for 7.5 hours straight in over 2 weeks what a night sleep I had. Joe didn't have to go in on his day off so he took the night shift. Other than taking a run to Costco for my neighbour and stopping off to pick up Irish Easter Eggs for my Mammy that's really all I did. The laundry still has to be done but that can wait until tomorrow.
The kids are off now for Easter break from school so there will be total havoc going on in the house tomorrow. You know the constant picking on each other he did it no she did it etc.
Finnian didn't do too bad today only 1 bad tonic seizure and the poor lad boy did he scream when it happened.
Well put another call in to the supply company about our pulse ox now we are on batteries for power. We figured out what is wrong with the machine. Where you plug in the power adapter in to the machine thats loose. So any little movement the machine will shut off. Thankfully it can work on AA batteries but you know they only last like 12 hours and when you have to put 6 batteries in at a time soon I will have to take out stocks in Duracell.

No comments: