Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday and Monday morning

Oh I am tired, my poor body doesn't bounce back like it used. I still get told sleep when he sleeps but you know it never fails as soon as I close my eyes his alarm goes off. So that goes out the window.
Our poor lad had another seizure in the wee hours of the morning. Yet again it was only on the right side of his body. This bothers me a bit as the left side of his brain is his good side and I know he has a few hot spots that seizures come out of but the last few have come from his good side (left side). It wasn't very long but at the same time it was a tonic and they can hurt. He had a few dips in his O2 so I didn't go to sleep until I heard Joe's alarm go off.
Called the neuro's office to let them know about the episodes over the weekend so now waiting for the nurse to call me back. I just hope we don't have to change his meds. I just like to blame the weather as today its very warm. We already had to strip him off and wipe him down he was scarlet red.
So now waiting to hear back from the doctors office

No comments: