Saturday, April 9, 2011

I don't know whats up with our Finnian

He had been great all afternoon laughing, and chatting away and then he fell asleep. Well he woke up screaming, I mean screaming with tears running down his face. The neighbours must have been wondering what the hell was going on. Of course I went through the 50 questions, do you have an owie here, do you have an owie here etc and he screamed every time I asked him. We ended up with everything hurting and him still screaming. The only way to keep him from screaming the house down was for me to hold him tight and play his music. First of all the CD player is on the blink so that was out then his ipod wasn't charged so that was out, the rest of them didn't want me to play his music on the computer as they were on it so in the end I just told Eoghan to pop the DVD into the xbox or what ever it is. By the time the 4th or 5th song came on he had stopped screaming. They always say that music calms the savage beast well it sure did.
We cannot say if it was seizures even though he did seem to be having some tonic extensions but at the same time he had his head tipped back like he does with his dystonia and he was also having some arm movements but only in his left arm. What ever it was it seemed like he was in pain. Maybe all he wanted was some snuggle time and music with Mammy I don't know. Now he is asleep and getting a feed hopefully we won't have a repeat of last night.

No comments: