Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oh what a Saturday

It seemed like when ever I went to do something today Finnian's alarm went off. So I had to go and check to see which one was going off. So we ended up using 2 M6 tanks of O2 so instead of cranking another one I just hooked him up to the the big boy. Finnian was doing great with the nasal cannual on he wasn't pulling it off it was like he now knows that he needs the extra O2.
At one stage today I hear the alarm going off and Maura chimes in " the bottom number is 50" my heart starts beating a mile a minute. I'm in the bathroom so I quickly take care of my nature call and run in to the room. Maura is in the bed with Finnian and she tells me "Mammy I just did what you do, I banged on his chest and his numbers came back up again". I was so proud of her she is only 7 years old and today she went above and beyond to help her little brother.

No comments: