Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm selfish?????????????

I know I have been called alot of things but selfish? That's a new one. All right I don't go very many places unless my side kick can go. But who wants to take on the responsiblility of a child that can crash as quick as you can snap your fingers. I have loads of people that will take Eoghan and Maura so thats not a problem but everyone is afraid of Finnian and to be honest there have been times he has scared the crap out of me so I understand when I get told no to Finnian.
I'm selfish because I leave the 3 kids with their Daddy while I go and do shopping on a Sunday well hello they are his kids too.
I'm selfish because on Saturday night I go to bed and leave my hubby up watching Finnian. Well hello I sleep about 2-3 hours a night during the week because I am up watching Finnian because I am so afraid I won't hear his alarm and I don't sleep during the day because I have too much to do.
Where we go and what we do all depends on how Finnian's day is going. That only happens on the weekends because during the week his nurse is here. So yeah sometimes on Saturdays we don't even leave the house.
So yeah may be I am selfish that I put Finnian's needs before everyone else. But you cannot judge me as you have not walked in my shoes. You are only an outsider looking in and you don't see the whole picture.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

really???? somebody said you were selfish????

oh my....that poor soul doesn't know the definition of the word...

I am sure what they meant was

SELF-LESS!!!!!!!!!!

that's what you are my friend....hugs!

jocalyn said...

ditto to what debbie said...

xoxoxox