Thursday, May 13, 2010

yucky Day

Well today was a yucky day it was cold and all day it was making a heavy mist of rain.It felt more like a November's day than a day in May. To top it all off I had a headache and by the afternoon I knew it was a migraine. I haven't had one of those in years My reflux is also acting up so I guess I will just have to go and get my magic pill again.
Finnian had a good day today even with the weather but then again yesterday wasn't great he slept most of the day at school so I should have known that the rain was comming.
Got alot of phone calls today to go over his up coming surgery. The insurance called to tell me they had approved the surgery. The nurse form the doctors office called to say they had gotten the approval.Then the nurse from anestheia called to go over Finnian's medical before the surgery. So now I just have to go to the peds with him on Monday to get his medical clearence. I always leave that to the the last miniute so we know he is fine for surgery.
The headache is finally gone but now I feel a bit achy I just hope I am not coming down with something.
My Mom has to go to the hospital tomorrow to get her defibulator checked out as the test she ran today must not have showed up good. All depending on the hospital check up sje will find out if and when it will need to be replaced. All thats bothering her now wha tif they will want to replace it when Finnian is in the hospital. Hey Mammy don't worry about us you keeping your ticker going is more imptortant Joe has loads of sick leave

No comments: