Saturday, May 15, 2010

Update

My lad ended up staying at school with his Bonnie looking after him. When he came home he was so pale and he lookd like he had been out drinking all night. You know he wasn't only about 10 mins at home and in his favourite place( on the couch) when he started to act normal Finnian. He was having a great time lauging ,kicking and wrestling his pillow. Then he took a good nap and I mean a GOOD nap. I know he will probably be up most of the night but hey at least our Finnian is his normal self.
He is still doing some twitches but they don't seem to be seizures. I know that probably sounds weird being that Finnian has at times enought electrical activity going on in his little head that would probably light up the Empire Estate Building. But there is part of me telling me that he has more than seizures going on. I have been told that I read too much and I know more than I should but he is my child and I would do anything to make his life better. Mind you he does have a good life he gets waited on hand and foot, has someone at his beck and screech at all times and he doesn't get yelled at for talking when eating, well neither would you if you had direct access to your belly like he has.
He now can tell us when he pees but he always tells us after he goes, Thank goodness for nappies.

No comments: