Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cleared for surgery

Well he got cleared for his surgery on Thursday so now we just have to keep him healthy. He will be having his right hip done so he will have almost matching scars on both sides. The goal for Finnian is that he will hopefully walk with aid ( ie a walker/gait trainer).
We took some video last night as he was a little weird but I keep getting told its too big to upload here. He looked like he didn't have full control over his arm movements but then thast Finnian. I have burned all the digital video I have on him on to a disc so I can bring it to the doctors so they can see what I see. Sometimes its like they don't believe you when you tell them. Some of the videos go back to 2008 and you could see the odd movements then. I must get the vhs tapes transfered to disc so they can see what he was like back when he was small. I don't have a fancy camera but it does take video and thats what I now use.
I have to get more video of him to take to the Movement Doctor so they can see what our lad does. I have a lot of time as that appointment is not until July. So now I will be taping as much unusuall movements that I can get.
I must get a copy to his neuro too so she can see what I have been telling them about for a while.
So keep your fingers crossed and Finnian in your thoughts so Finny can get through the surgery with flying colours

No comments: