Thursday, May 13, 2010

The end of a good day

Today was a good day over all for everyone. Finnian had a good day at school. The other 2 brought home their progress reports and Eoghans says "more effort" now his social studies needs help. Never fails work on the weak and the good start to fall. But come to think he hasn't had his Social Studies book home lately. All Maura's says "good work"
The Grandparents are up from SC. So we all had some of my yummy cooking for dinner. Finnian was in a great mood laughing and kicking.
So we didn't expect what happened at 9:55 pm. Yes a bleeping seizure. He came out of it on his own and we didn't have to give him O2. You know now I will be checking on him all night to make sure he doesnt' have any more during the night. All I can say is thankfully I don't have a headache today.
Lets see what tomorrow brings

P.S. I know my spelling is horrible and I do know I have spell check but that's how I know someone is reading it when you complain.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

sorry about the stinkin' seizure...puts a damper on even a seemingly good day!

Funny how every birthday I think...God, could you just spear my boy of any seizures today, that would be the perfect birthday gift!

Today doesn't discriminate...I am sure he will be riddled with them just like any other day!

Hope you have a great weekend!