Thursday, May 20, 2010

Got the call

Well he has to be at the hospital at 9am and his surgery is scheduled for 11am. I have everything left ready just to put in to his bag. I scrubbed his brace today so now its all nice and clean and ready for them to put on right after sugery. This time I will make sure that they will put it on as soon as possible even if I have to call John or Walter myself to do it.
Fingers crossed that he won't have any weird imblances this time around not like the last time when the ass fell out of his potassium levels. We don't know if it was a side affect/reaction from the epidural or if it was that his levels were low form being sick with a tummy bug a few days before the surgery. So this time around we are not going to go with the epidural.
Will let you know on Friday how things are going as there is no access to a computer at the hospital and I don't have a laptop.

No comments: