Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Weekend







This is some of Eoghan's photography work form the weekend. We went to the Botanical Gardens on Saturday and Joe's parents joined us. I had let Eoghan have my old digital camera and some of his shots came out really good. Sorry I don't have any pictures to post yet as mine have to be developed I took my 35mm camera with me. The weather was really great and Finnian had blast. By the time we got home everyone was tired from all the walking me included. Sunday the Grandparents took them to Toys r us well they took Eoghan and Maura, Joe stayed at home with Finnian and I did my usual Sunday thing go food shoping..
Eoghan is going to Yankee stadium tomorrow on a school trip and he has me hounded about freeing up the chip for his camera so he can take some pictures. Oh well we will just have to wait and see how they come out



No comments: