Monday, April 26, 2010

Saturday

On Saturday I finally got a urine sample from Finnian. So I put it in the collection cup and bagged it up and then got the kids ready. So off to the doctors office we went. We took the bus as Joe had the van gone to work. The best thing came in the mail on Friday Finnian's disability pass for the bus. So I was so happy no more paying full fare for him.So we got to the peds office and dropped off the pee and then we decided to walk to Woodlawn which is not that far from the peds office. In Woodlawn we got our Irish butter, and other Irish goodies. Then we went to the playground there as they have a special needs swing there. The kids all had a blast. Finnian loved the swing and of course the faster and higher you could push him the more he squealed. I must have put on my big girl knickers that morning because I even had him flying down the slide on his own. Well the first 2 times he went down with Eoghan but after that he was flying solo. All I was doing was lying him down on the slide at the top and lifting his feet up and away he would go. When he got to the bottom I would ask "do you want to go again?" and he would sign yes.and more. So we would do it again.
It was a beautiful day so I told the kids it was time to go well I didn't want my butter to turn to soup. So we walked home. So we all got our exercise on Saturday its about 2.5 milesfrom the park to our house. Will post pictures later.

No comments: