Thursday, April 8, 2010

Painting

I started painting last night the living room. Now with the woodwork painted nice crisp white it looks smashing if I may say so myself. I put a blue and now its not one of those soft blue and its not in your face blue( thats the colour for the kids room) what it reminds me of is Wedgwood China blue may be a shade or 2 darker. I put up my new sheers in white and nice gold curtains. I have a load more painting to do. Our room, the kids room and the kitchen.
The one thing I am not afraid of colour, I love colour. Now the kitchen is probably the most neutral in colour. It will be a beige colour the only reason is the kitchen doesn't get alot of natural light, wow if it did I could imagine seeing really mad colours in there.
The other thing about painting is I put everything back where it is supposed to go and hopefully this time I will keep it like that. Now I wouldn't bet on that I am a great one to say " Oh I will do it tomorrow" and of course it will be done but not by tomorrow.
Must go and start working on our room I will probably leave the kids room to do last as I have to paint the ceiling and thats the one thing I hate to paint. Oh well it has to be done.

No comments: