Saturday, April 3, 2010

Results and missed the peds

Friday was Good Friday and I totally forgot that the peds office observes the Catholic holidays. I'm so bad. So we will just continue on with the drops. Even his nurse took a look and was amazed what she saw in there.
We had been at the Neruo's office last week and they had done some blood work so I called to find out what the results were like. Well his CBC is normal for Finnian. His potassium is in normal ranges and get this his sugars were low and so was his sodium but his triglycerides were HIGH. They also did a Keppra level and get this we have reduced down his keppra and his level was in normal therapeutic levels. Now when he was on a higher dose his levels were lower. That I don't understand.
It was another cranky day but with the ear that is normal. Here's hoping that the gunk will come out and give him some relief. I got spoiled when I had gotten a few nights of good sleep and now we are back to waking up again. I'm tired since his hip I think I have had a total of 6 good nights of good sleep. Oh well thats life.

No comments: