Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Got change?

Well the quater that was swallowed by my 9 year old has surfaced. Well I should say landed safely in the bottom of the toilet. Yes I did fish it out and cleaned all the poop off of it. I was wearing gloves and Maura told me " Mammy that's just awful you are playing with poo" "Well my dear its not something I like doing" I answered back. Now its in a plastic baggie and you should see the colour it is. must take pictures and you can all see for yourselves.
Eoghan was very proud of himself for being able to swallow the quater and he got to go and get x-rays taken and he could see the money in his tummy but when it saw it after it passed through his system he changed his mind. Also his allergies are really bad again so we just told him its because he swallowed the quater. Had him at the peds today becasue of his cough but they say its just allergies and gave him meds.

No comments: