Sunday, August 30, 2009

I am just a bit bothered so just bear with me on this post and please excuse the bad spelling it always happens when my mind is running at 100rpms and the poor fingers cannot keep up.
I just want to get this straight I HAVE 3CHILDREN not 2 kids and another one.
I hate when Finnian gets looked over and not included in everything that we do. I know we sometimes don't do things becasue of Finnian but htats because we are a family and everyone needs to be included.
Just because he is 4 years old and cannot do normal 4 year old things like walk, talk, run, jump, sing get in to trouble it doesn't give anyone the right to bypass him ans forget about him. He loves when people talk to him alright he cannot answer but just to see hte look on his face and how he lights up is truly amazing to me.
I know I cannot make people accepct him love him or like him the way I do but for f... sake at least acknowledge him. He didn't ask to be the way he is I keep going over in my mind was it something I did that caused his problems but I keep getting told its not my fault that he is different. Its wasn't my choice that he is now 4 years old with a mind of an 8 mths old. Do you think that I would wish it on anyone fu... no, no mother, father ,brother ,sister should have to go through what we do. Well no child should have to go through what he goes through is not fair he gets judged on his apperance because he is different.
So people get it straight I HAVE 3 CHILDREN

No comments: