Thursday, August 20, 2009

The saga continues

Well after the way he was yesterday afternoon I thought we were on the road to recovery but of course our lad has other ideas. Last night he was whining and crying in the wee hours of the morning. But then this morning he was fine but he started to change again and his temp went back up. So again he got his panadol the full dose 10 mls and he started pulling on his hair behind his right ear. He is still whining and crying and the only way to have his quite is pushing him back and forth in the stroller. So guess what I will probably doing all night? If he is still like this tomorrow its back to the peds anad they will do a tympaneny test on his ears to see if he has fluid. I am so sick of this its not fair to Finnian this has been going on since the end of May. The vomiting, the ears and the tempatures. I don't know I guess I will just have to go back to the ENT and see about getting the tubes put in. The whole thing is I dont want him to lose his hearing.


We are going away for a few days the whole family. THe Mammy and the Daddy, my brother, his wife and 2 kids, my sister and her other half and the 5 of us. THe last thing I want is for our Finnian to be miserable. So right now we are going to the peds office in the morning and getting his bloody ear checked out again.

Sín é

No comments: