Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Well our lad Finnian is up to his old tricks again. Yup you guesed it vomiting. It has to be something with the heat because what comes out of him is pure sour. He was getting alot of other junk out too. But as soon as he gets it out the is back to the usual Finny. We just have to watch him for aspiration we don't need for any of that crap going in to his lungs.
I went back for my follow up at the docs I came back with 2 new scripts. All my blood work was good and as usual my red blood cell were high. So I asked if I should go back to the blood doc again he said it was really up to me. They have checked me out for so many things but cannot find out why I get a high red blood count but Finnian also has a normal high red blood count we are the only ones with his.

No comments: