Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Its great Mammy has no voice.

Well its been awhile since I have lost my voice for this long and my poor voice box was really starting to suffer so off to the doctors office I went today. Diagnoses allergies so home I came armed with 4 scripts for meds a new inhaler, nasal spray, allergy pills and my best friend my nexium for my tummy. My new inhaler worked fantastic I just took one puff and my voice came back. Yes I did take the rest of my meds. I do not want a repeat of what happend last year. Yup I didn't take my meds the way I sould have and ended up on 2 rounds of antibotics and a round of steroids before my poor voice came back. The doctor told me htat if my voice didn't come back after the steroids that I would have to go and see an ENT to see if I had really damaged my vocal chords.
So Mammy got her meds and I am taking them so hopefully my voice will be back to normal by the weekend.

No comments: