Saturday, July 23, 2011

Packing

Eoghan came out at like 7am this morning with 2 shirts on hangers and presented them to me. I want to take these with me. OK . So I sent him in to try on his jeans. He has grown a bit and also put some weight on so out of the 5 pairs of jeans he had only one that fits. Well guess what I am not going shopping for jeans the one pair will just have to do him along with the 2 pairs of wind pants. I know the weather is cooler in Ireland but anything is better than the last few days we have had. So he said he will be fine with his shorts and a sweatshirt if its cool.
Next thing he comes out with his socks and boxers and says "here's more to put in my case". He is so excited and every now and again he is asking "should I bring this with me?" I guess if I let him he would bring everything he has with him. I keep telling him "look they have washing machines in Ireland you don't have to take everything you have with you cause I know some of it you will never wear". You know we all do it when we pack we pack extra's that never leave the case. I don't want to over pack because he is the one that will be hauling the suitcase around.
Oh well I better get back to packing. You should see Maurs just came out with 2 shirts saying "you know he has to bring these with him" Yup she has his Galway jersey and his Mayo jersey in her hands.

No comments: