Friday, July 29, 2011

Can I get it undone?????????

6 weeks ago Finnian had the nissen fundo done and also had a hernia repaired. Well guess what? he is starting to throw up again. I am so pissed its not fair that he has to go through this crap. At least before when he would puke it would just come flying out of his mouth and nose and it would be over and done with. Now....... we watch him gag and heave, his heart rate goes through the roof and his O2 drops. you should see his poor tummy every muscle pops and you can see the ripples/waves as he tries his best to get the crap out. Yes I do vent his g-tube when he is throwing up but all we usually get out is air sometime his gastric juice's will come out but not always.
So now I feel like taking him back to the surgeon and having him undo the nissen fundo on his tummy so he can go back to throwing up the old way. My only fear now is he seems to gagging and heaving much more strongly now than before I hope he doesn't undo the hernia repair.
I just feel so helpless

No comments: