Monday, July 4, 2011

The latest gossip from us

Well on Saturday I took the kids to the beach all by myself. Eoghan and Maura had a blast and spent most of the time in the water. Finnian spent his time in his jogger under the beach brolly. He did end up on O2 but otherwise he was in fine form. I got major colour I guess I should have been a bit better at putting the sun screen on me.
Sunday was a not so nice day. It started out with thunder and rain in the morning and the rain kinda lingered on through out the day. I did see a few small seizures from our little lad but nothing that required rescue meds.
Later today I am going to be doing a 10k. My goal is to walk it in 1 hour 30 mins. No I do not run or jog I just walk. Well lets put it like this I have to lose a few more pounds before I would attempt to run a 10k and there is no way I would jog I can walk faster than jog. Will be very honest with my time. Let you know later how I do.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Good for you!

Walking is great and easier on the body...

Happy 4th!