Wednesday, March 23, 2011

You know I was a lucky girl I got to have a good nights sleep last night. Now its back to the normal night up with Finny's alarm going off letting me know his O2 is on the low side. Its something I figured would happen after all the little seizures he was having yesterday(Tuesday). Well at least he is not throwing up and is back on full feeds. Now we just have to get the weight put back on again. It never fails as soon as he gets a few pounds on he can lose them as fast as you could snap your fingers. He is just so much like my mother in that way but then again he is the cut of my mothers side of the family.
When we picked Maurs up from school yesterday Finny's alarm was beeping his O2 was a bit on the low side so you know I just fixed him up better and it stopped. The next thing its beeping again and I look and his O2 is 82% so I just pull out the oxygen and hook him up and his machine kept beeping. The 2 other ladies that were with me wanted to know if they should call 911. I told them "not at all we will just go to plan B if we need to" Plan "C" is call 911. I figured that something would happen as he had been having a lot of small seizures but not enough to give him a rescue med. The weather is crazy again Spring came and left really fast we are supposed to have snow again today so we will just have to watch our Finnian as the snow sometimes sets his seizures off like crazy. It was funny I told Maura the other day to put the snow boots away and I nearly put the sleds away but you know I will just leave them out you would never know the kids just might get to use them again.

No comments: