Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday




Happy Birthday to me. Some pictures from when I was little many, many years ago.
It was funny this morning Maura was telling everyone that it was my birthday and she was also telling everyone my age. Well its no secret I am 40 years old. you know its just a number. The one thing there are days I do feel my age but thats from lack of sleep.
Didn't do anything special today just got a few books on my nook well its Friday and they have some freebies on Fridays. Joe didn't call me before he left for work so my day didn't start off to good. I was supposed to pick up Eoghans donuts from Dunkin Donuts between 6 & 7 am it wasn't until Nanny called to see why I hadn't stopped over to pick up the zip lock baggies at 6:45am thats when I woke up. There was a bit of a rush so Nanny and Eoghan went and got the donuts. Nanny to the rescue. Got everything bagged up for Eoghan and he took them to school for his party at school.
The one thing Finnian had a GREAT day. I love the good days. It was wonderful to hear him sing and we even heard new sounds from him. That has not happened in a long time the new sounds. He is also awake a lot more but then again he always is on the good days.

No comments: