Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wow I haven't updated here in a few days

Well the good thing is Finnian has stopped throwing up but now he is either destating on his O2 or his heart rate its either topping off over 200 at times or else its dropping down below 60 and setting the alarm off.
Saturday we went to the Botanical Gardens it was a nice cold sunny day. They have the Orchid Show going on there now. Got some nice pictures of the pretty flowers. We also took the tram ride around the gardens. It was the first time for both Finny and myself on the tram. Its was very cold by the time we got off the tram and then we had to walk home. Saturday was also Purple Day to support Epilepsy. Yup Finny , Maurs and myself had our purple on.
Sunday was a normal day for us not much going on.
Monday we were back to normal what ever that really is I don't know. Heard back from the GI doc he would still like Finny to have to surgery on his belly but I don't know as he passed the tests on his belly. Yeah I know my kid throws up a lot but its not going to stop him if its brain based. Still waiting to hear back from the Ortho to see when they are going to take out his hard wear.
Wednesday is a big appointment we will see if they found anything from the biopsies and the other tests they ordered. Will up date when I know anything

1 comment:

Debbie said...

sorry things are always so uncertain....
what I am certain of is the amazing job you are doing mothering and caring for your sweet son...
You chase the tail only because you want whats best for him...I get that!

Hugs!