Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crappy weather

You know yesterday we had very weird weather. One minute it was raining next it was snowing and back to snowy rain. But the really weird part was around 8 pm when there was thunder and lightning and it was snowing at the same time. What happened to Spring?
Finnian was a really floppy boy to the point when you would pick him up you had to cradle him like he was a new born. The cause of it? The wonderful weather and seizures.
Maura had her little party at school yesterday for her birthday. I made cupcakes don't get to excited it was just the box mix I used. You know I used to make all that from scratch once upon a time but not any more. Now when we know visitors are coming I just run out and buy some biscuts or cake its not something we have in the house. Oh well.........
I just hope we get some nice spring weather back again.

No comments: