Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday so far

Well the thingy popped off a few more times so wehn I went to the doc's office I told them. They revviewed the results and all it showed were some pauses from that lead. So in other words the 24 hour moniter was all normal. Then I did the stress test on the treadmill and I was hoping it would go faster becasue I was nearly tripping myself. So it finally got up to my pace and I just relaxed and kept walking. Everything was normal blood pressure, heart rate and pulse rate.So I just have to go back in 4 mths to see her again for a follow up.
Later today I have to go for my ultrasound on my liver and fingers crossed I don't have a gall bladder still there. I was supposed to have had it removed in '98 so hopefully it was taken out and not just emptied of stones. Next week I go to the blood doc to see if he can make head or tails over my high count again. Other wise I feel normal I have a bit of cold/ allergies don't know which but I am not sick so I guess it is allergies.
So thats all the news I have for now will update later wehn I find out the status of my gall bladder

No comments: