Friday, August 6, 2010

Make you wonder

I got a call from the Department of Education asking me if Finnian was going to go PO10x. At first I didn't know what school she was talking about and then it hit me. SO I tld the lady that I had visited the school on June 2 and I ditermined that it was not the right school as they would not be able to give him his services on his IEP. I had submitted a letter to the placement board on June 4th I should say hand delivered it to the placement officer that we were not accepting the placement. So I asked her if she would like a copy of the letter that I had hand delivered to the the placement officer so she did and I faxed it to her. You kind of wonder what is going on down there.
The schools are under staffed and to make sure that the kids get their alloted serviced they get 1:1 serviced changed to group services. You kind of wonder how in hell can you give group services to a child who is non moible, non verbal and blind. I have sent off the papers to a group that is will to help Finnian get the education and therpies he needs so fingers crossed they will come through and he will get in to a school that will be the right one for him.

No comments: