Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunday

Well to be honest I don't know what came over me today but I painted the kids room. Its a a funky blue called liquid blue. They were sooooo happy that I finally decided to do their room up. They have been living with Mammy beige on the walls for a good while now. We moved the 3 kids in to the same room about 1 1/2 years ago and we moved in to the smaller of the 2 bedrooms. So slowly bu surely I have been changing the colours in every room in the house. The kitchen is the last room to be painted but I think the hallway needs to be done again as I now have too much blue in the house.
I think we will be taking a trip to Ikea for some ideas. We need to get something for the toy storage and also for the game system. While we are there I might see some funky covers for their beds too.
I am tired and sore from moving the furniture the room so the kitchen can wait for another few days. Now I have to get into the kids closets and start getting rid of the clothes that don't fit so I guess I will be making a trip to Big Brother/Big Sister with a few bags.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

sometimes a little paint is just the "lift" you need...freshens things up amd makes it feel new...good for you!