Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tuesday

Well today I went to the cardiologist and got a 24 hour moniter put on but I can tell you it will have to be done again. You are all probably wondering why? well the leads keep coming off. I have even put extra tape on but one of them keeps popping off. I don't have any creams or lotions on so I guess I just have cheap tape.
Tomorrow I go back and get the thingy off and then I do a stress test all it means is I get to walk on a tredmill. Then in the evening I go and have the scan done to see if I have anymore gallstones. I have to go with an empty stomach so I won't be having any lunch or anything to drink so nothing after 10am.
Finnian had a great time at school you know since he had the new tubes put in his ears he is a really different child in the best of form every day. I am so glad that I pushed for them to be done.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

glad Finnian is doing well...that is great!
Hope you are feeling well too...
mentally and physically...

I am sure your dads passing has taken a toll on you.

In my thoughts and prayers