Saturday, July 31, 2010

A busy week and and even busier one next week

For a change it wasn't Finnian that had all the doctors appointments this week he only had 1 it was his ENT follow up from his surgery and everything looks great. Maura had a 'Tea Party' birthday party on Wednesday down in the city which was great fun. It was also nice just to spend time with just Maura. It made her feel so special.
I was the one that had the 2 doctors appointments. First I had to go to the cardiologist well I have a little issue with my HDL being very low and they don't know why so my doctor just wanted me to get my heart checked. Everything seems to be greatand you know I still have my heart murmer. It cannot be heard with a stetascope but it showed up on an echocardiogram. ITs teeny weeny and on the left side of my heart so its not something that I have to worry about. Next week I have to get a 24 hour moniter put on and also do a walking stress test to see if anything will show. On Thursday I had my GI follow up and everything is good with my belly so now they are just waiting to see if anything will show up on the ultrasound. They are looking for gallstones. I haven't had any more attacks which is great but they just want to see if there are any more stones. I have that appointment next week too.So we got throuhg this week with appointments 4 in total counting Maura's birthday party and next week we have 1 for Eoghan, 2 for Finnian and 3 for me but who is counting. I have to go back to the blood doctor again as my red blood cells are whacky again. Never a dull moment in my house

No comments: