Monday, June 22, 2009

Well !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup he has ear infections. Thoes nasty buggers are back he is also congested in his nose so his Peds said to put him back on the singulair to get rid of the stuffed up snot that is up there. Hopefully it will also help the ears. I cna only hope. It really kills me that I have to give him another round of antibiotics well it bothers me to give anything on top of the rest of the stuff he is on. It alsways seems I am adding to the huge amount of meds he is on.
So keep your fingers crossed that this will get rid of the ear infections and hopefully we can only give him what he needs only for his seizures. It looks like that the Banzel is doing ok we have not had any major seizures he is a bit jumpy, twitchy because of the ear infection but thankfully no full blown seizures.
Today is the first day with all three kids at home and the weather is crappy its so dark now it looks like it could pour any minute.

No comments: