Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The new med Banzel the known side effects are upset tummy and can make them sleepy. Well the upset tummy part we get its great he can poop on his own now we don't have to giving him crap to make him go. But the sleepy part we don't see this he is awake more. The last few nights he has been waking up around 3 am. Yes 3 am and all he wants to do is play and talk.Today he was awake before 3 am and didn't take a nap until almost 3 pm. Thankfully he was awake again by 4:30pm. We will try to keep him up until 10 pm tonight in hopes that he will sleep until at least 5 am I hope. At 5 am this morning I was so tempted to put him in the Jogger and take him out walking in hopes that he would go back to sleep but I didn't, but I should have. I am alittle sleep deprived and have a whopper of a headache I know its from lack of sleep. Well Joe is off tomorrow so he can get up with him. Watch the little bugger will sleep because daddy will be on duty. It never fails.

No comments: