Thursday, June 18, 2009

Under the weather

Well our small lad is under the weather. He has a bit of a temp and a snotty nose and he is as cranky as be dammed. We knwe he was a bit funny today but we just put it down to the crazy weather we had today. talk about a cow pissing on a flat rock at times horrible down pours. But the new med must be working its magic no seizures have we seen but now with him being sick I think that will be the true test. He just got the first morning dose this morning he has been on a dose every night for a week. Only another few weeks until we hit the propper dose and then we will see and hopefully we can take him off one of the other meds he is on. Oh how I hate to be pumping him full of crappy meds. There are times you will always question why am I doing this but then you will see them doing something and you know then its the right thing to do. Its funny not only do the pharmacist call me by name but the guy at the door knows me by name . I joke all the time that they should give me stock in the store with all the meds I get there.
Must go and relax as I know I will be up all night tonight with our Finnian

1 comment:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

I am sorry he is under the weather :(