Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Me

I think I really need to go to an ortho doc for myself. I have the same thing happening again to my left leg. Oh wow, Finnian was about 2 years old the last time I had this problem. It go to a point where I was not able to pick him up out of his crib with out Eoghan hopping in and helping me lift Finnian. That time I eneded up getting a shot in my hiney and a crap load of pills to take. Everyone who knows me is I have to be out of my mind in pain even before I will take tylenol and as long as it will take the edge off the pain I will keep on going. But now Finnian is bigger, heavier so I think I will see about getting it checked out sooneer rather than later this time. So maybe when I go with Eoghan to the ortho doc tomorrow I will ask if he can reccomend someone who will check me out. Yeah I know maybe if I lost the weight I might not have the problem but until I get it checked out I know its just another excuse.

No comments: