Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Well wouldn't you know it

Do you know that our Finnian wasn't even 24 hours at home when he had one of his bloody seizures. AAAGGGHHH talk about wanting to pull my hair out. We spent 11 days in the hospital and 24 hours at home and he has one.
You know his day was going great he was having a blast with Bonnie his nurse he was rolling over, pushing up on his hands making all kinds of sounds and really having a great day. I was up to my eye balls doing laundry so I was in and out. At about 1pm Bonnie said I think he just had one of his lipsmacking episodes. But he was fine so we didn't think any more about it. So I was just about to walk out the door to pick the kids up form school next thing I heard Bonnie "he's havign a seizure" and sure enough as I was running in the door I heard the "shout". She got his moniter on him really fast so we could check his O2 rate and heart rate. It was over in about 2 mins and his oxygen didn't go lower than 88% his heart rate was in the upper 190's low 200's and that is what normally happens with the "shout". He has been fine since he had his little power nap after the seizure. So I don't know what's up with him and may be we will never know.

No comments: