Saturday, October 2, 2010

Its wait and see !!!!!!!

Thankfully Finnian was a bit more himself today. He took his feeds no problem and I only saw 4 of the new spells. Finally heard back from his doc's office, they don't think they are seizures because there is no way he would be normal and having these spells all day. We never said he was having them all the time. He would have one may be 1-2 mins then he might not have them for 30 mins or more or he might have them 2-3 mins long and have 3-4 in 15 mins. When he would have that many he would get very tired and go back to sleep. All they wanted to know if I had gotten in touch with movement. Of course I had and Ihad gotten more positive feed back from movement than I got from them. If he continues to have the "spells" maybe I should take him to the ER. Otherwise they will be in touch on Monday and may think about taking him to see what they are. You know Finnian being Finnian we would get him in to the hospital and he wouldn't have any. Its happened in the past.
I know I am not a medical professional and I can only say what I see and how he reacts but for ******* sake at least have the curtsy to at least listen to the whole description of what we say and just don't pick pieces and say that's what we said. I might speak with a bit of a thick accent but that doesn't mean I am stupid. I come form the land of Saints and Scholars. A saint I ain't but if I could get my hands on the right books you would be surprised at what I could do.

No comments: