Saturday, October 30, 2010

The past few days

On Thursday there was a nurse in evaluating Finnian and he decided that he would have a seizure while she was here then he did his best to throw up. The usual thing he does when he has that seizure even though they say the vomiting is not related to the seizure.
Friday was busy and of course Finnian decided to keep us on our toes. He had 2 yes 2 heart rate drops. I have started to carry around the small finger pulse ox and I noticed he seemed out of it and then he got very pale. So I pop on the pulse ox and his heart rate was 37 " woah mama" so I just shake his chest and his heart rate came back up to 74 and kept going up. So I just left the pulse ox on just incase. So we stop over at my Mom's and picked up the mail and droped off the milk as she was coming back from her trip. Came home and as I was putting the key in the door I just glanced down at the pulse ox and it said 26 so I just start shaking his chest and as nothing was hapening I then started to bang on his chest thankfully his heart rate jumped up in to the 60's and then came back up to his normal numbers. As soon as I got him in I put on the bigger pulse ox and its only going to be off him only when he is the bathtub. I have to change his buggy around so he faces me and I can keep and eye on him while we are out. I am also going to get an appointmnet with the cardiologist so they can check his heart out again.
All he does is this blank stare goes ghostly white and then the arse falls out of his heart rate.

No comments: