Sunday, October 17, 2010

Well for more than a week I have been telling everyone to keep their fingers crossed that Finnian would have a seizure so we can get to the bottom of these weird ones. But now I am asking everyone to keep their fingers crossed so he doesn't have one so he can come home.
I am tired of fast food my poor belly doesn't know what happened with all the junk I have consumed. Enough all ready.
I said to one doctor that I hope that he has one of his episodes because I feel that they don't like believe me. I am anal about his meds and keeping to a schedule so nothing happens but sometimes no matter how hard we try "shit" happens. In one way I am glad I did tape it because I have proof that these things happen.
Had a doctor ask again today if I had discussed any other meds to try Finnian on so may be we could get him started. But at the same time I am being given a different version that he is just having sub clinical with no physical involvment. So then why if they are something I am not to worry about are they in such a hurry to add more crapy meds?
I am a big girl and I hate that no one has the balls to tell me what is going on. They are really pushing my buttons on this and I am just starting to simmer. I really don't want to hit the boiling point but skirting around the issue is really making me boil.

No comments: