Sunday, October 24, 2010

I am tired

I am sooooo tired. I haven't had a good nights sleep in almost 3 weeks. I think the most I have gotten is 3.5 hours straight at a time. Even the nights I got to come home from the hospital I didn't sleep right every noise I heard I would get up to peek in on the kids. I have no problem falling asleep its staying asleep I have a problem with. No I can not take a nap during the day cause if I do I am up all night and at about 4.30am is when I get tired and could sleep for hours.
Last night I was up and watching TV there was a good program on about Focal-Dystonia and who was on it Finnian's movement disorder doctor.
All I need to get is one night that I can sleep at least 6 hour straight then I will be back to myself.
I suppose with Finnian now having a cold and he makes all kinds of snoty, grunty noises I just associate the noises with seizures I just pop up and go in and check on him.
Just a few more days and we get to go back to the neuro and see what results are in from his 11 day stay. Hopefully Dr.A can shed some light on whats going on in his brain.
I was reading a book all about the brain and it said that the brain produces enough electricty to light a 10 watt bulb so I was thinking then if a child has seizures and is having alot of subclinical seizures the could keep that 10 watt bulb lit for a few hours??????

No comments: